Why handmade soap?
- Chemical Free - It takes 10 seconds for our skin to absorb the chemicals in commercial soap - Formaldehyde being one of them!
- They are naturally moisturizing
- Commercial soap companies remove the glycerin that is made during the soap making process and replace it with chemicals
- Commercial soap companies add detergent to soap - to clean your shower while you use it!
- Stargazer Soaps are absolutely chemical free - using only oils, minerals, clays, etc. No dyes, no detergent, no formaldehyde!
- Soap - true soap - requires oils/fats & an alkali in order to make soap. Most commercial bars are labeled as "beauty bar" or "body bar". This is because they are made with detergents, and are not true soap. This includes body wash. Again, not soap!
- If soap is not labeled as "soap", it does not fall under the strict soap FDA guidelines. By claiming it is a cosmetic product, they can hide ingredients and make all sorts of claims. The laws are different for each label, and much stricter for soaps.
- We only use natural ingredients in our bars, however what sets apart our purely natural line from our silk line is that the purely natural soaps use essential oils whereas the silk line uses a combination of fragrance oil.
Try our soaps today and see what your skin has been missing! Visit us at www.stargazersoaps.com