Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Winter Soaps

I haven't posted in a while - been super busy in our home with back to school and new schedules!

I did make some new soap last week!  I made two winter soaps.  Hard to wrap my mind around needing to make Christmas soaps this week!

 Polaris

 Winter Solstice 
Alice - A Twilight soap
Purely Natural Coffee Soap

Some exciting news!  A blogger posted an amazing review about my soaps, and is hosting a giveaway!  Be sure to check her out at: http://thepierogiemama.blogspot.com/2013/09/natural-soaps-with-stargazer-soaps.html 

AND more exciting news!  My website is finally up and running!  Find me at www.stargazersoaps.com!

Hoping to soap today... fingers crossed my littles nap today so mommy can play!  I have some Christmas soaps planned with new techniques, and a couple Twilight soaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment