Friday, November 8, 2013

Holidays & Twilight

All of my holiday soaps are finally listed on my site!  As well as my Twilight soaps!  I thought a long time about how to list my Twilight soaps.  Individually, in pairs or as a set?  More than one option?  Well, I decided you can't have Bella without Edward, and Jacob without Forks, so a collection it is!  All 12 soaps will be offered as a collection, along with a discount code! 

November 1st - December 15th 2013, all orders over $30 qualify for a 20% discount!  Use code Holiday2013 at check out!  (For those in the local area, use code LocalHoliday2013 if you would like to pick up in the Vancouver, WA area!  No shipping charges!)

What is available right now?  All of my soaps are posted for order on my website!  If not already cured, all soaps will be ready for shipment November 30th.  Plenty of time for Christmas!  

Let's meet some of my Holiday soaps!  (Be sure to visit my website stargazersoaps.com to see my full line!  There are several warm, winter scents to chose from!  Pumpkin spice anyone?  Mulberry perhaps?)




Named Aurora for the Aurora Borealis, or Northern Lights, this amazing silk cream soap is fragranced with topped with berries and sugar, and toned down with the addition of Rose and Carnation notes. Just like Holiday Candy! 


 Juicy, ripe crimson pears sprinkled in caramelized brown sugar with fresh churned maple butter, drizzled with honey and vanilla. Simply amazing!  Mouthwatering!


Christmas fragrance that blends pomegranate, strawberries, raspberries, with a subtle hint of fresh peppermint leaves and fresh vanilla.


 A pure silk cream soap scented with a blend of fresh essential oil of peppermint and huckleberries, hints of violet and white florals, with creamy base notes of vanilla marshmallow. The yummy peppermint oil leaves a slight tingly feeling - yum!


 A pure silk cream soap fragranced with rich, dark chocolate swirled with ribbons of buttery caramel and vanilla creme, sprinkled with toasted almond slivers and creamy hazelnut. Topped with buttery, toffee caramel. Smells good enough to eat!


 A pure silk soap fragranced with strong notes of buttercream vanilla and hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove. 


A pure silk soap fragranced with fresh lime and menthol, notes of Douglas fir and lavender; with full-body base notes of eucalyptus and pine. Freshly fallen snow in the forest! 


Twilight soaps are finally ready for preorder!  YAY!  
They will be ready to ship November 30th!  
To see the full collection, click Here


Shop early, and don't miss out on the discount!  Soaps are moving quickly!  

I haven't soaped in 3 weeks - I was busy moving my soaping room!  But more soap is planned very soon!  Yay!  Purely Natural Lavender?  Restock of my Purely Natural Lemongrass Triple Butter?  Something fun for the kids?  (My girls are planning a soap!)  Stay tuned!





1 comment: